08 October 2007

Is nothing sacred?

Today I heard on the news that Taco Bell is going to open one of their restaurants in Monterrey, Mexico and then other Mexican cities. Has the world gone insane? The last thing that Mexico needs is more tacos, especially the fast food crap that Taco Bell calls a taco. I can’t imagine what they are thinking. I don’t believe that it is going to go over well either. Apparently they tried this before and in 1992 and it was a flop. They have a new motto this time…"Taco Bell is something else." Yeah, right!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could not agree more!!!! No Taco Bell in Mexico!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. I have been living in Mexico since January 6th, 1999. I am continually studying to improve my knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican history and culture. I am also a student of Mandarin Chinese.